Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council and Made in USA Certified for a FREE 30-Minute Webcast – Thursday, February 21st at 2 p.m. EST. Register now, space is limited.
Driven by shared values and goals, Made in USA Certified is proud to partner with the Manufacturing Leadership Council to ensure that manufacturers in the U.S. can access the strategic insight best practices, and networking opportunities that enable executives, their companies, and the industry to perform at game-changing levels.
Born at Thomas Publishing Co., whose roots in manufacturing date to 1898, the Manufacturing Leadership Council is committed to inspiring great manufacturing enterprises by delivering new ideas for growth, innovation, and leadership.
As industry experts, the Council understands the challenges and opportunities that executives in small, medium, and large enterprises face in an increasingly global manufacturing market.
What are you struggling with in your business? The Manufacturing Leadership Council can help you:
- Navigate best practices in emerging markets
- Create an adaptive and innovative organization
- Monitor risk in global value networks
- Address the challenge of finding and retaining a skilled workforce
- Understand the potential of new, disruptive technologies
The Manufacturing Leadership Council equips its members with the bold ideas and powerful peer connections necessary to forge ahead in all aspects of your business. Members derive compelling ROI from their participation in the Council through:
- Valuable networking with fellow manufacturing executives
- Original research on trends that affect your business
- Best practice case studies
- In-person and online events
- An independent awards program
- Insightful news and commentary on the industry’s critical issues
Now for the first time, Made in USA Certified and the Manufacturing Leadership Council will host a 30-minute FREE webcast that will outline how Made in USA Certified members can realize compelling ROI from participation in the Manufacturing Leadership Council, the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, and the ML100 Awards program. Space is limited, so register for this FREE event now.
Join David R. Brousell, Global Research VP and Editorial Director at the Manufacturing Leadership Council, and Julie Reiser, President of Made in USA Certified, for this illuminating webcast on Thursday, February 21 at 2 p.m. EST.
Click here to register: Made for USA Certified – MLC Webcast