- Chance to partner with other MADE in USA CERTIFIED® companies and executives to pursue other business opportunities, or share methods or suppliers which can aid your own efficiency.
- Opportunity to participate in surveys so your voice is represented on key issues, and to be featured in the national media articles written about MADE in USA CERTIFIED®.
- Representation on MADE in USA, PRODUCT of USA, SERVICE in USA or Buy American business issues in key forums nationally and among social media.
- A rigorous, full-scale supply chain audit of each of your manufacturers, suppliers and/or distributors. Upon successful completion, the USA-C™ seal is granted which is solid evidence of true “MADE in USA” status earned through independent third-party audit.
- Readily identifies you to consumers who are increasingly “Buying America”.
- Enhances and builds your brand, giving you further enhanced status.
- Expands your customer base amongst discerning customers.
- Differentiates you from your competition.
- Adds purchase influence at the Point of Sale as consumers look for American goods.
- Allows companies to tell their Made in USA story, and be supported by a national organization that offers a forum for such success stories.
- Strengthens your brand for exports.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Rights to the MADE in USA CERTIFIED® (USA-C™) seal on all your companies marketing materials which identifies your business enterprise as certified through the MADE in USA CERTIFIED®, which is the independent national standard for the “Made in USA Claim”.
- Your company’s “own” unique identifier number embedded in the seal of each certified product and/or service which traces the product components back to each manufacturer, supplier and/or distributor.
Community of Support
- Eligibility to participate in MADE in USA CERTIFIED® blog and social media profiles.
- Informal networking at MADE in USA CERTIFIED® national events.
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.
- Access to a community of support among MADE in USA CERTIFIED® member companies.
Document Repository Service – Premium Service Upgrade
- Using Amazon Web Services we have the capability to provide a secure one way encrypted document repository for your company’s “secret sauce” with you alone having the encryption keys to provide at an instance your products audit and supply chain docs. One use for this service is for recall or tainted product document tracking.
PR – Premium Service Upgrade
- Optional press release writing and distribution promoting your brand as MADE in USA CERTIFIED®.
- Optional media alert services.
- Eligibility to promote your business through sponsorship of MADE in USA CERTIFIED® national events.
- Eligibility to promote your business on MADE in USA CERTIFIED® social media profiles.
- Local, regional and national recognition as a MADE in USA CERTIFIED® member company and/or product category.
- Online Certificate of Authenticity.
- Your companies “own” unique identifier number embedded in the seal of each certified product and/or service that is certified.
- Trust chain and tracking traces the product components back to each manufacturer, supplier and/or distributor.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter exposure for Certified member companies.
- Smart Phone Aware Seal
- Apple and Android App
- Content Management System
- Supplier Database
- Vendor Tracking Database
- 2D Barcoding
- Unique Tracking ID
- Email Messaging
- SMS Messaging
- Document Repository
Voice in Public Policy Issues
- Government advocacy for you and your business at the local, state and federal levels.
- Invitations to legislative presentations, as well as other opportunities to weigh in on public policy matters.
- Legislative updates through our eNewsletter to help you stay abreast of current issues and initiatives potentially impacting you and your business.
- MADE in USA CERTIFIED® coordinated access to elected officials.
- Government appointment advocacy for those looking to get involved.
3 thoughts on “Benefits”
[…] a simple step would be for companies to provide that information to consumers. Even if it was voluntary labeling, knowing who chose to provide information to their customers would tell many of us all we […]
[…] a list of the current Made in USA Certified companies, please visit The Made in America Movement website. The list is updated weekly as new […]
[…] Apply for Made in America Certification for your company HERE. See the benefits of membership HERE. […]
Comments are closed.