Important Patriotic Movement in Support of US Manufacturing
- Exciting, high growth professional services company, recently discussed on Fox Business News.
- Activities directly address one of the more important and high profile social issues of our time, the demise of American manufacturing.
- High growth, low capital intensive, high margin, low EBITDA volatility, lucrative professional services business model.
- Company enjoys an important first mover advantage, and growing national brand recognition.
- Relatively low cost brand-building as most politicians and media pundits nationally, across party lines, enthusiastically, without request, endorse the company’s solution, for free.
- The patriotic social movement driving the company’s business is passionately supported by many of the influential voices in American media, across political ideology.
- New business client list in high growth mode nationally.
- Raising a total of $5 million from accredited high net worth investors who will participate in an “angel investor syndicate” which will own shares in the company, amounting to 30% of the issued and outstanding non-voting stock.
- $25,000 minimum investment per individual.
- The syndicate will be liquidated within 5 years (3 year target), and profits (if any) will be distributed at that time. No individual redemptions prior to syndicate liquidation; i.e. a 5 year max lock-up.
- Targeting an attractive seed stage venture capital industry return on 3 year money. Exit to another VC round, strategic Taking sale, or IPO.
Indications of Interest
- A potential, accredited investor with a serious interest in evaluating this opportunity in detail should register their interest, and potential investment amount, with the Company’s financial adviser.
- After the company has received initial indications of interest amounting to $5 million, the company will qualify investors, make legal decisions on the offering, and send investors detailed, prescribed information about the company and investment under applicable state and federal securities laws.